Father's Day is just around the corner and I have put together a list of some really cute and fun craft projects to do with kids for father's day.
1. Hammers with Vinyl quotes OR I think this would be really cool to try with a Scorch Marker! I'm not sure if the finish on the hammers would impede the markers, but it would be worth trying! Blog reference: I can teach my child
2. Father's Day Photo Frame would be really easy to do! Just cut out your lettering from Scrapbook paper and place your children's photo behind it and frame. Blog reference: Unoriginal Mom
3. Shadow Message is an awesome fun idea! Just cut a message with your Cricut or Silhouette Machine and have your children hold it up and take a photo of their shadow and message. Blog reference: Crafty Gator
4. I love you, Daddy Pillowcase is a really sweet idea and will document your childs handwriting. Just give them a pillowcase and some fabric makers and let them go to town or if you wanted to, you could scan a written message on paper and create a SVG and use HTV on the pillowcase. Blog reference: Mamma. Pappa. Bubba.
5. This next gift idea doesn't use your cutting machine, but I thought it was just so clever and I so wish I had done this with my children! lol Blog Reference: The Kindergarten Connection
6. This next idea isn't for the younger kids, but would be great teen project for that dad who fixes everything and might have an old unused saw in his tool shed. Pinterest Idea: The Primitive Porch
7. Building Memories with Dad - I can't tell you how many hours my husband has logged playing legos with my son and this would have been a great gift for him! Blog Reference: The Seasoned Mom
8. Candy Bar Poster print would be fun to do, you could use this quote or create one of your own! I would even be tempted to cut this from vinyl and stick on the poster as opposed to writing it out myself. Blog reference: Lil' Luna
9. For those father's who are a grill master this project could be done a couple different ways - you could do a print and cut tag like shown or you could add a saying on the handle of the spatula in vinyl or let the kids paint it on! Super fun! Blog reference: Crafty Morning
10. And finally - for those short on time, this is a "sweet" and quick gift idea. Blog Reference: Creatively Christy
I hope this gave you some fun ideas for Father's Day!
Affiliate links may have been used, it won't cost you more, but I may receive a small commission for the referral.