Scratch off coupons are fun for all ages and a breeze to create with your Cricut or Silhouette cutting machines. Who doesn't love revealing what the coupon’s special message or reward is? If you are looking for a quick and easy project to create for Valentine’s Day, then I have the perfect project for you whether you are creating a loving sentiment for your significant other, a fun reward for a child or a child's valentine party exchange.
- White Cardstock - I prefer to use 80# weight
- Inkjet or laser printer
- Cricut or Silhouette Cutting Machine for Print and Cut
- If you don’t have a Cricut or Silhouette machine, scissors and a punch will work just fine
- Scratch Off Stickers. For the projects created, I used a precut 2” x 1” Scratch stickers from Amazon, but you can also buy full 8 ½ x 11” scratch sticker paper from Silhouette.
- Suckers if you are creating the Valentines party exchange cards.
Print the full page of sentiments using your Cricut or Silhouette Print and Cut registration marks. If you are unsure on how to do this – I have created a tutorial in both Cricut and Silhouette showing you how to set this up. In each of the files, I have also created a blank page of coupons so that you can create a more personalized message or reward.
Once the coupons are printed and cut, now all you have to do is add the scratch sticker to the coupon. If you are using the “My ScratchOffs” stickers from Amazon, then just peel and stick and you are finished!
If you are using a full sheet of scratch sticker paper, then you have a couple more steps.
- Just create as many rectangle boxes of 2” wide by 1” as you have coupons for.
- Send to your cutter using the recommended cut settings. In the past, glossy vinyl settings have worked for me just fine!
- Peel and stick!
That’s it! Another super easy peasy project!